Thursday 13 November 2014

New Grandchild

Hello there so glad you stopped by

Going away from Christmas today as one of my closest friends became a Grandma for the first time last week so thought I'd pop a card in the post for her and she should have received it by now so here goes. Hope you like it.


The materials used are:
 
Inks: Soft Sky would be good, I used Bashful Blue (retired) as I think it's a lovely colour for baby boy cards. (miss it soooo much)
Card stock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp sets: Gingham wheel (retired)
Punches: Boho blossom, ½ Circle,, 1” Circle (backing for rosette), Bird builder
Bigz L Dies: Perfect pennant (retired)
Thinlits Dies: Snowflake card, Starburst
Accessories: Pearl basic jewels, Tea lace paper doilies
Sentiment: Computer generated
Paper rosette die (not Stampin' Up!)

Sorry so many of the things used for this card are now retired, but I'm sure you could find similar alternatives.

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love your new blog design, hope you are well? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Annette. Lovely to have you visit my blog too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete