Friday 28 November 2014

Wonderous Wreath

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

I've been away from my craft room a bit this week as two of my grandchildren have been a little under the weather, so Roy and I have been helping out with taking and collecting another child to school.  I'd forgotten what school runs could be like, it's been a long long time.

Today's card is the first time I've used this stamp set and framelits but I think I could be using it again in the future for other types of cards. It seemed so clean and bright. I've not got too many Christmas cards left to do now. Find it hard to keep coming up with different ideas. Hope you like this one.

 


The materials used are:

 Inks: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, cherry cobbler, VeraMark
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Silver, (basecard - old stash)
Stamp Sets: Wondrous Wreath, Itty Bitty Banners, Sassy Salutations
Framelits: Wondrous Wreath, Bitty Banners
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds
Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler
Embossing Folders: Woodgrain
Embossing Powders: Cherry Cobbler 

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment: