Friday 9 January 2015

Best of Butterflies

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today I have a card I made sometime ago with my wonderful friend  and up line Peg. It is one you will have seen before on her blog. But I'm about to send it out to someone and felt it deserved to be shown again. Hope my friend likes it and has a wonderful day. Sorry all the stamp sets are now retired but I just loved the card.

The materials used are:
 
Inks: Encore Gold
Card Stock: Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla, White Vellum
Stamp Sets: Best of Butterflies, En Françias, Loving Thoughts (all retired),
Punches: Elegant Butterfly
Embossing Folders: Decorative dots
 
Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Oh that brings back nice memories, thanks for sharing it! I'm sure your friend will love it x

    ReplyDelete