Monday 9 March 2015

Charming, blast from the past

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Well this is a blast from the past, I made this quite some time ago at a class i went to at my friend Peg's.  So you may have seen this card on her blog.  I loved it at the time and so did it again recently. I am not putting up so many cards at the moment as I have bought a new computer and it's taking me some time to come to grips with it as it's my first Mac so not used to the OS yet.


The materials used are:

Ink pads: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets: Charming (retired)
Embossing Folders: Perfect Polka Dots
Templates: A6 Oval

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette

1 comment:

  1. Yep, blast from the past! Hope the new computer is going well x

    ReplyDelete