Thursday 9 April 2015

Lovely lace meets butterfly basics

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today I'm showing you a card I made for a special friend of mine, it was her birthday last month, but as I said the other day I'm way behind with my blogging. When we went to see them last weekend (had a wonderful time, we just love Wales) she wanted to know how I did the colouring of the flowers and and leaves and of course all I did was show it debossed side up and coloured in the on the other side with my markers.


The materials used are:

Markers: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: Whisper White, White Vellum
Card base: none SU
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics
Embossing Folders: Lovely Lace
Ribbon: Taffeta So Saffron (retired)
Thinlits: Butterflies
Accessories: Basic Pearls

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Annette, love the pastel colours and great technique too x

    ReplyDelete