Sunday 19 April 2015

Hello you

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today it's going to be my Anniversary card to Hubby.  This was actually last month and yes I'm still very behind in my blogging, but hope to catch up a bit in the next couple of weeks.  He loves the colour red and so I always use a lot of red in his cards.  He say's they cost him a fortune, but after 22 years he still loves me so that's good.


The materials used are:

Ink: raspberry ripple (retired)
Card Base: whisper white
DSP: stacked with love
Embossing folder: arrows (retired?)
Stamps: hearts a flutter (retired), memorable moments
Punches: modern label
Thinlits: hearts a flutter, hello you

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card for Roy and he does make a mean egg sarnie too! xx

    ReplyDelete