Friday 15 May 2015

butterflies meets decorative dots

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Not feeling too well today as had a root filling in one of my back teeth yesterday and now in more pain than I had before, but hopefully will feel better once the pain has gone (thank God for Ibuprofen). 

This is a birthday card I did for my upline Peg, I got the idea from the Internet but not sure where, so if it's one of yours please let me know so I can give you the credit.  I have since seen a great video on giving the butterfly a marble effect and I will let you who's blog that's on when I create a card using the technique. Still behind and still busy but keep crafting when I can.  

It was sad to see the blendabilities go but I kept mine as l like using them (used on the pearls). 

Happy crafting 


The materials used are:

Ink: Wild wasabi, Wisteria wonder
Card stock: Whisper white
DSP: Irresistibly yours (retired) 
Stamps: Butterfly basics, Papillon potpourri, Sassy salutations
Punches: 1/16 circle (hand held), corner (NSU)
Thinlits: Butterflies
Embossing folder: Decorative dots
Bakers twine: Wisteria wonder (retired)
Blendabilities: Wisteria wonder (retired)
Accessories: Basic pearls (NSU)


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment