Monday 11 May 2015

Guy greetings

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

I did this for my Uncle as a Ha Ha! card, he's a bit younger than me and doesn't like me calling him uncle but there you go. I like to tease him sometimes.  I'm still more than a month behind in my blogging and it'll be some time before I catch up as there's still a lot going on at the moment which is taking up loads of my time. 

The new catalogue is out soon and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new goodies.  Will miss a lot that's now leaving us but you can't have everything can you. 

By the way my Uncle looks nothing like the card, he's still good looking for his age.


The materials used are:

Ink: Crumb cake, Soft suede
Card stock: Soft suede, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Guy greetings
Punches: 1/2  Circle
Ribbon: Natural chevron
Accessories: Gems (NSU)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment