Saturday 23 May 2015

Gorgeous grunge meets Flower shop

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today's card was one I made for my Granddaughter, she's the eldest of my grandchildren and growing up too fast. Her favourite colours are purple and yellow or they were last year, so hopefully they are again this year. 

Still under the weather, went to the dentist two weeks ago and now have a throat infection and feel I need to go back to the dentist as my teeth still hurt.

Slowly catching up with my bloggy as I'm now only about a month behind


The materials used are:

Ink: Perfect plum, So saffron
Card stock: Perfect plum, Shimmery white, So saffron, Whisper white
Stamps: Gorgeous grunge, Flower shop, Relationship (NSU)
Thinlits: Little letters
Punches: Pansy
Accessories: Dazzling diamonds, Large pearls (NSU)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment