Saturday 30 May 2015

Quick and easy

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Have spent some time with some of Grand children this week and they are so noisy I have a headache when I leave but I love then dearly and feel blessed to have so many.  Hope you all had a great half term week. 

Today it's a quick and easy card as nearly forgot my cousins birthday so had to whip one up quickly and this is what I came up with, did some scoring on this card which is something I don't do very often but felt it gave the card a bit more character,  and there 's only one thing that isn't in the  new catalogue (very good for me).

I'm doing a bit more now but still have a way to go before I catch up with my posts.  I'm doing some things with the new goodies and can't wait to show you all.



The materials used are:

Inks: Memento tuxedo black 
Card stock: Whisper white
Card base: Note card
Stamps: Guy greetings
Punches: Decorative label
Framelits: Deco labels
DSP: Modern medley (retired)
Accessories: Candy dots, Scoreboard


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment