Sunday 14 June 2015

Son's new home

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today I'm showing you the card I made for my youngest son and his at the time girlfriend. He is the last of my children to set up a new home of his own although he left home about 6 years ago.  He moved into it towards the end of May and we saw it for the first time last weekend when we were down there (he's a submariner and lives in Plymouth) will tell you all about that soon. 

I'm sorry about the loss of the Homemade holiday stamp set and co-ordinating framelits, and will carry on using them as they make great new home cards without too much cutting and as my upline Peg will tell you I hate cutting anything.


The materials used are:

Inks: Chocolate chip, Hello honey, Old olive, Soft sky, Soft suede, Wild wasabi, VersaMark
Card stock: Sahara sand, Whisper white
Card base: (NSU)
Markers: Daffodil delight, Real red, Soft suede
Stamps: Hardwood, Holiday home (retired), White christmas
Framelits: Bitty banners, Circles collection, Homemade holiday (retired)
Punches: Owl builder
Accessories: White embossing powder, Aqua painters (for the roof and windows)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment