Sunday 26 July 2015

Butterfly basics

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today's card I made some time ago for my Aunt, she just loves butterflies. I think a saw a similar one on Pinterest but don't know who did it.

Again I'm using lots of old stock (I don't like to just leave it on the shelf, what about you?) but there are plenty of new colours etc that would be perfect for it.

I made some really up to date, beautiful butterfly cards the other day with my friend Peg, so will show you them, some time soon. Until then take care and happy crafting.


The materials used are:

Inks: Wild wasabi, Wisteria wonder
Card stock: Whisper white
DSP: Irresistibly yours (retired) 
Stamps: Butterfly basics, Papillon potpourri, Sassy salutations
Punches: Corner (NSU)
Thinlits: Butterflies
Embossing folder: Decorative dots
Ribbon:3/8Taffeta Perfect plum (retired)
Bakers twine: Wisteria wonder (retired)
Blendabilities: Wisteria wonder (retired)
Accessories: Basic pearls (NSU)


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment