Tuesday 15 September 2015

Magic Card

Hello, and thanks for looking in today

It's the last of my cards for at least 5 weeks that I will have made recently due to my fall a couple of weeks ago.  Hope you like it.

 My son is now back from sea and has opened all his cards and presents so I can now post this one!!!

Loved making this card, was shown the idea by my lovely up line Peg the last time we got together where we made a more girly card.  I've got another one for you later in the week where I've supervised my grand daughter and husband in the making of, and it's turned out quite good too!!!



The materials used are:

Ink:Memento Black Tuxedo
Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps: Happiest birthday wishes (retired), Watercolor wings
Punches: Circle 3/4, 
Framelits: Bitty Banners, Circles (2nd from centre, 5th from centre), Deco labels
DSP: Go Wild
Bakers Twine: White
Accessories: Brads

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Happy that my classes give you inspiration and this card is gorgeous Annette xxx

    ReplyDelete