Thursday 14 January 2016

Happy 18th

Thanks for dropping by

Today I'm showing the card I made for our Grandson, can't believe we now have an 18 year old in the family but there you go, time flies when you're not looking.

I enjoyed doing this one, and although you can't see it I've done lots of 18's all over the Pumpkin Pie in Illuminate but it doesn't show up very well on the photo, I should've used Pumpkin Pie and the stamped off method, will know next time. I also used one of the Sale-A-Bration stamps you can get free at the moment with every £45 you spend and they are all worth having this year. Have a look through the catalogues on the right and if you want to place an order contact me and I'll be happy to help you.


The materials used are:
Ink: Illuminate (retired), Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie
Markers: Basic Black
Card stock: Black Glimmer, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, 
Card base: NSU
Stamps: Need For Speed (retired), Number Of Years, Sky Is The Limit (sab)
Embossing folders: Cloudy Day (retired)
Framelits: Large Numbers
Ribbon: Taffeta Black (retired) 
Punches: 1/2 Corner NSU

Looks like I'm getting back on track now and will be able to post more often as all the physio etc is over and my wrists are as good as there ever going to get.

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Annette and I spot some lovely new goodies from the latest Spring / Summer catalogue too, hope you are enjoying them xx

    ReplyDelete