Wednesday 24 February 2016

Guy Greetings

For A Great Guy
Today I'm showing a card I made for one of our neighbours he's a great guy and always has time to say hello and have a chat.  In fact if Roy goes to the shops and takes more than ten minutes I know he's bumped into Dave and will probably be well over half an hour, they could win a talk for Britain competition if there was one. 

I have also had a breakthrough as this card has NO retired elements on it, well done me. I'm so glad that the woodland textured embossing folder has not been retired off after all.


The materials used are:
Ink:Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Soft Suede
Card stock: Early Expresso, Whisper White
Stamps: Boys Will Be Boys, Gorgeous Grunge, Guy Greetings
Embossing folders: Woodland Textured
Framelits: Lots of Labels
Thinlits: Gift Card Envelope
Accessories: Candy Dots


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. A great card for the guys x

    I've just got this set and made a card using it yesterday, I will share it soon, I'm glad we are keeping the embossing folder too

    ReplyDelete