Saturday 27 February 2016

Soft and Simple

Simply Sweet
A dull day here in the West Midlands but I'm cosy and warm in my craft room with nothing to do all day but play. Oh what joy!!!

This is a card I made using the stamp set flowering fields from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, you can earn this set free if you spend £45 and if you don't like this one there are plenty more to choose from.

I used my markers and then did a little blending with my Aqua painter to give the petals and leaves a bit of depth and it looks really good. I don't use DSP often enough I buy it and it just sits on my shelf looking very pretty so I decided I need to use it more often and although the one I used on this card is very old there are plenty out there that would look just as pretty.


The materials used are:
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Markers: Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
Card stock: Shimmer
Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Flowering Fields
DSP: Cottage Wall (retired)
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Sequin Trim, Wave cutting Blade

My inspiration came from Brandy Cox, thank you for sharing Brandy

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment