Saturday 9 April 2016

A special card for a Special Friend

Today I'm showing you a card I made for a friend of mine and the idea came from one I did when visiting my lovely up line Peg a few weeks ago for a crafting day. You can see Pegs original card on her blog post dated 8th March 2016. I added the word Special and added a small greeting on the second panel.

She loved it and is going to have a go at making one herself. Will be interested to see what she comes up with as she,s not an SU junkie like me.

Have quite a few cards to go up just now so will be busy making and blogging in the next couple of weeks.




The materials used are:

Ink: Crumb Cake, Rose Red
Card stock: Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Bloomin’ Love, Timeless Textures
Framelits: Labels Collection (retired), Large Numbers, Square (nos 4 & 5 from centre)
Thinlits: Bloomin’ Heart, Special (nsu)
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones 

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment