Thursday 28 April 2016

Thanks A Million

A Big Thank You Cousin

Thanks for dropping by today 

I've got a thank you card which is quite unusual for me, I don't do cards like this very often as I usually see people I want to say thank you to. But this time I needed to do a very big one (figuratively speaking) as my cousin gave me a beautiful picture of one of my Grand Daughters taken nearly six years ago, she was only about 6 weeks old. I've put it in the alcove going up my stairs and it looks really lovely there.

I've had the Elegant dots embossing folder for ages and this is the first time I've used it, I love the effect and it's so delicate I will use it a lot more now. In fact I have at least another two cards I've used it on. So keep watching.

 


The materials used are:
Markers: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz

Card stock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Papillon Potpourri, What I Love (SAB retired)
Embossing folders: Elegant Dots
Punches: Washi Label, Word Window
Framelits: Oval Collection
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Wink of Stella

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment