Monday 18 July 2016

Birthday Boy

Dino-rrific Greetings

It was our Grandson's birthday yesterday and he is besotted with dinosaurs at the moment so the "No bones about it" stamp set was just the ticket.

I put 3 dinosaurs on the card as he turned 3 this year (where the time's gone, I don't know) 

Doing the hills was something new for me, but in the end I was quite pleased with the results, especially after I gave them a bit of texture.
Hope you liked the card


The materials used are:
Ink: Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Garden Green, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Soft Suede
Card stock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Card base: Non SU
Stamps: No Bones About It
Thinlits: Little Letters (retired)

Hill texture created using an old non SU embossing plate.

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment