Wednesday 17 August 2016

Good old Days

Steam was the Dream


Oh for the good ole days, when things seemed cheaper and life was slower, or do we just think that now. I loved the old steam trains and tramcars. (I'm not that old Glasgow was one of the last places to get rid of the tramcars as far as I know) but I loved going on them as a child with my Granny. If she were still with us she would have been turning 102 next week.

I'm never quite sure what to do for men when it comes to cards, so this is what I came up with for a friend of ours who's birthday was yesterday. Just hope he likes trains (especially the steam variety). I love using the new layering framelits, there really great and I've now got them all I think.



The materials used are:
Card Stock: Early expresso, Tangerine Tango
DSP: Naturals (retired)
Ink: Early Expresso, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Sets: Party With Cake, Traveller
Framelits: Large Numbers, Layering Ovals
Accessories: Candy Dots (retired), Wink of Stella

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment