Friday 5 August 2016

Keeping it Simple

Banners & Stars

Just back from a great weekend with my younger son in Plymouth.  Love going there and catching up with him and his wife.  They've bought their own house and are now waiting for the exchange date and keys before moving in.  Life is so good for him now, but we miss him loads.

I felt like having a change for this card and decided to use my Bigshot for most of the card and this is what I came up with. I used the stars from the PBC set to create my own dsp and was quite pleased with the result. I teamed this up with basic card stock for the banner and the In Color DSP stack for the star. I also stamped the birthday before doing the embossing on the main part of the card.


The materials used are:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Dapper Denim
DSP: In Colors 16-18
Ink: Dapper Denim
Stamp Sets: Endless Birthday Wishes, Perpetual Birthday Calendar
Embossing Folders: Lucky Stars
Framelits: Banners, Stars
Thinlits: Hello You
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend, a great card on your blog today, I've pinned it to Pinterest xx

    ReplyDelete