Thursday 8 September 2016

Thirty Years, Old & New

Celebrating 30 years of happiness

Been busy lately and now getting behind with my blogging again. I'm now at the end of August instead of up to date with September. Have one more to go for August, so will try and get that one up some time this week.

I'm showing a card I did for friends of ours who have recently celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. I just fell in love with this stamp set and the Detailed Floral thinlits and new straightaway what I would do with them.

As you can see it's made with all new products from the 16-18 catalogue except for the crochet trim which I must admit I bought years ago and think I've only used once or twice and yes that is the old.I felt when I sent it it was lovely but now I look again I'm not so sure about the trim and feel I should have used something else, but not sure what.


The materials used are:
Card Stock: Emerald Envy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Emerald Envy
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Wild About Flowers
Punches: Classic Label
Thinlits: Detailed Floral
Ribbon: Crochet Trim Victoria (retired)
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment