Saturday 7 January 2017

Flourish meets Birthday Blooms

Happy New Year to You All

Well it's been a while and I have no real excuse for it except that with being really busy this last few months I cased most of my christmas cards and so didn't put them up as they belonged to other people. (Lost my mojo for a while).
Here's the first showing for this year and I hope you like it.  It's so easy to do with next to no work involved as its nearly all die cutting.



The materials used are:
Card stock: sweet sugarplum,whisper white, wild wasabi 
Card base: NSU
Ink: sweet sugarplum
Embossing folder: elegant dots
Framelits: layering ovals
Thinlits: flourish
Stamp set: birthday blooms
Ribbon: ruched
Accessories: sequin trim

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x


No comments:

Post a Comment