Thursday 23 February 2017

Big Birthdays'

Celebrating Big Occasions

Today is bright at the moment but very windy and the trees are swaying as if there's no tomorrow. So for me it's batten down the hatches as my son would say and enjoy a day at home.
Again it's a man card, sorry I've used a retired embossing folder it was the one I liked best for this project.Looking at the picture of the card now I see I missed out the black ribbon used for the separation between the top and bottom it's the stitched satin ribbon and I believe it's also retired now.
It was quite easy to make, but has a bit of a pop to it I think. Hope you like it!!!



The materials used are:
Card stock: Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Shimmery White
Ink: Emerald Envy
DSP: In color stack 16 - 18
Stamp sets: Number of years
Embossing folders: Zig zag (retired)
Framelits: Large numbers, Layering ovals, Stitched shapes
Thinlits: Party pop up
Accessories: Rhinestones (NSU)

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for my details.

No comments:

Post a Comment