Thursday 9 February 2017

Clean and Bright Butterflies

Spring will soon be here!!!

I loved doing this card, don't know why particularly but I did.
I had no idea what I was going to do when I started but loved the finish. Again there is a mixture of old and new. I did a bit of sponging under the butterfly and a bit of thumping on the little butterflies. It was for one of my granddaughters and she loved it.

The card size is 5x7 and I extended the polka dot embossing.
 

The materials used are:
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
DSP: Irresistibly yours (retired)
Stamp sets: Birthday Banners, Papillon Potpourri
Embossing folders: Perfect Polka Dots (retired)
Punches: Bitty Butterfly
Framelits: Bunch of Banners
Thinlits: Butterflies
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Wink of Stella


I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be pleased to help you.

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment