Saturday 4 February 2017

Lego Fun

Memories Of The Past

Today's card took me back to when I was young, Lego was my favourite thing for years and it carried on when I had my eldest son. He was a demon for lego and had loads. My other 2 children not so much, they played with it more when Stephen was helping them.  My nephew seems to carried on the banner and so have two of my grand daughters except they fight over the pieces all the time and it's hard to get them to  share.  There is only 12 months between them and it's like having twins.
I saw a similar card on Pinterest and decided this would be good for Jack.  Sorry I don't have the name of the person who posted it but if it's you! thank you for the inspiration, let me know who you are and I will gladly give you the credit.

I know it's an old stamp set and you can't get it anymore, but I felt it was the right one for this card along with the non SU background.



The materials used are: 

Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Real Red
Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Real Red
Stamp Sets: Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
Embossing Folders: Brick Wall, Happy Birthday (cuttlebug)
Accessories: Brights candy dots (retired)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment