Saturday 18 March 2017

Great Tees

Tie Dyed Look

Well last week looked like Spring was well on the way, this weekend it's back to winter woollies. I hate the cold it give me that SAD syndrome.

My answer's get into the craft room and let the world go by.  I lose myself for hours once I get started.

Wasn't too pleased with the way this card turned out, it was a lot darker than I wanted it but, the more I looked at it the better it got and I don't like waste so here it is.

I love the Lucky Stars embossing folder even though I don't use it very often and thought it would be a good background for the tee shirt. Plus my sister is a Star. I stamped the word Sister (sorry not SU) on some whisper white card stock, then placed it in the embossing folder and ran it through the bigshot. Will need to practice with the stamp set as i'm not too good on the 2 and 3 step stamping (as they say practice makes perfect).

She had to have surgery the day before her birthday but feels much better now. She may need to have more surgery later we've got to wait and see.



The materials used are:

Card stock: Dapper Denim, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp sets: Custom Tee, Designer Tee (sab), Tie Dyed
Embossing folders: Lucky Stars
Framelits: T-Shirt Builder
Accessories: Bakers Twine, Rhinestones

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment