Thursday 30 March 2017

Sealed With Love & More

Not Quite A One

Well when I saw the Sealed with love bundle I wasn't going to get it but then I remembered that I'd want something special for next year as it will be our 25th. Or 30th if you count the years we've been together.

So I purchased it and then felt I needed to get my moneys worth out of it so used some of the lovely little sayings for this years card.

Roy's only comment was "there's a lot of black" so much for all my hard work.



The materials used are:
Card stock: whisper White, Glimmer paper
Base card: NSU
Ink: Real Red, VersaMark
DSP: Stacked with love (retired)
Stamp sets: Sealed with love, Special reason, Teeny tiny sentiments
Embossing Powders: Clear
Framelits: Love notes, Stylish stems

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment