Saturday 15 April 2017

Teenage star

Number of Years meets T Shirt

As you can see this is for a football fanatic, and his team are the VILLA well we can't have it all, can we. I never know what to do for boys (big & small) they're a nightmare but I do keep trying.

This one was quite easy once I got going. I've mixed old and new again, as I only wanted small numbers and I did the You're a star sentiment on the computer. 
Hope my nephew liked it.


The materials used are:
Card stock: Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Marina Mist
Stamp sets: Number of Years
Embossing folders: Seaside, Sparkle
Punches: Classic Label, Confetti Stars
Framelits: Little Numbers (retired), Sliding Star, T Shirt

Will be back again soon with more cards

Annette x


I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment