Monday 24 April 2017

Vertically Chalenged Oops

Weather's a bit overcast today and it's trying to rain but I hope it clears up soon as I'm going out to lunch today with my friend Judy. Well as you can see I made  this card for another dear friend of mine who had a birthday last week. 
I bought this stamp set a while ago and forgot all about it, so thought I would use it for her card.
After I'd finished it and put it in the post I looked at the photograph I'd taken and wished I'd stepped it up a little, maybe used a simple embossing folder for the main part and banners for the sentiment. 



The materials used are:
Card stock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Rose Red
Stamp sets: Bloomin’ Love, Vertical Greetings
Framelits: Bitty Banners (retired)
Accessories: Sequin Trim, Solid Bakers Twine

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment