Tuesday 9 May 2017

Birthday Girl

Growing Up Too Fast

Well my son's daughter has now left school and is at college having a ball.  I never know what to do for teenagers but when I saw this set I thought it would be good for both the boys and the girls. If you look back in my blog you'll see I've done one or two cards using these stamps and dies.


The materials used are:
Card Size: 41/8 x 83/8”, (10.5 x 21.3cm)
Card stock: Whisper White
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
DSP: Watercolor Wonder (retired)
Stamp sets: Custom Tee, Tie Dyed,
Embossing folders: Elegant Dots
Framelits: Layering Ovals, T-Shirt Builder
Punches: Classic Label
Ribbon: Metallic (SAB)
Accessories: Metallic Enamel Shapes

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x
I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment