Tuesday 30 May 2017

Birthday Greetings

Clean and Simple

I've been away on holiday for a couple of weeks and only remembered when I got back that I needed a couple of cards the next day so today I've made a card that uses old and about to be old products, the only thing still in the catalogue except for the card stock and ink is the banner triple punch. I'm sad to see the Hello you thinlits leave the catalogue. I use them a lot and will miss them.  

The card is easy and simple to do and was put together in just a few minutes. Which was good as I needed to make two of them. Men really stump me unless they have an interest which can be used such as photography or fishing.


The materials used are:
Card stock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
DSP: Carried Away
Stamp sets: Party Wishes (retired)
Thinlits: Hello You
Punches: Banner Triple
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment