Saturday 6 May 2017

Tangerine Tango Horizontal Lines

Birthday Boy

Well I'm getting cards made but not finding the time to get them on the blog lately.
My daughter has be very poorly in hospital so there has been visits to see her and helping out with her 3 younger children (they're a right handful all together) but lovely to have.

I went for a retro look for Stephens card and was quite pleased with the finished card. The only problem was apart from the colours everything has been retired for some time. But you have to use it up or it's not cost effective.



The materials used are:
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Markers: Tangerine Tango
Stamp sets: Sassy Salutations (retired)
Accessories: Candy Dots (retired), Scoreboard, Washi Tape (retired)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment