Saturday 4 November 2017

Daisy Delight

This is an easy card to make and didn't take long to do. Most of what I've used is in the current annual catalogue.

I just loved the vellum daisy with the leaf behind it from the flourish thinlit set. I also thought cutting across background at an angle made a nice change and finishing it off with some linen thread.




The materials used are:
Card stock: Powder Pink, Whisper White, Vellum,Wild Wasabi
Ink: Berry Burst, Powder Pink
DSP: In Color 17/9
Stamp sets: Avant Garden (r), Daisy Delight
Embossing folders: Petal Burst
Framelits: Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes
Thinlits: Flourish
Punches: Daisy
Ribbon: Taffeta Pink Pirouette (r)
Accessories: Linen Thread

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x


I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment